Execute the following
steps to reinstall SQL Server in case the current installation
1. Take full backup of all databases.
2. Script out logins, dts-s, configuration, and replications.
3. Script out jobs, multi administration, alerts, and operators.
4. Check for custom extended procedures, export them if any.
5. Make sure your database-id's are the same if you chose for
restoring sys databases.
6. Detach user databases.
7. Reinstall SQL Server (uninstall + install + service pack).
8. Check your registry for orphaned sql server entries (export
9. Rebuild your SQL Server by attaching databases and running
from previous steps.
10. Reindex all databases with sp_MSforeachtable @command1="DBCC
DBREINDEX ('?', '', 65)" .
11. Recreate all statistics if db is not in
autoupdate statistics mode .