Execute the following
steps to load up reports from the bonus CD. These are the steps to load up reports generally from a disk folder also.
1. Place Bonus CD into CD/DVD drive. Copy/paste folders to a designated disk folder.
2. Enter Business Intelligence Development Studio
3. Select on File dropdown menu Open Project/Solution
4. Point to designated disk folder, subfolder "bonus/CD1Reports" (similarly for other CDs)
5. Select project CD 1 - BI Delivery (there is only one project in each subfolder)
6. After project loads, go to Solution Explorer window; If not docked usually on the right hand side, select it from the View dropdown menu
7. Right click, Open/Edit Shared Data Sources for valid connection properties
8. Under File tab, click on Save All ( saves Solution, Project, & Reports)
9. Double click on any of the reports in Solution Explorer
10. Report should appear in design mode.
11. Click on Data tab. Test all datasets, fix properties/queries when needed
12. Save All
13. Click on Preview tab. Report should run and result appear.